Our students are busy, and we know parents are too. We invite you to use our calendar to help you keep your household running smoothly. You can keep track of extracurricular events, school breaks, parent-teacher conferences, and more by bookmarking this page and checking back often.
No more clipping. No more sending Box Tops to school. All you need is your phone! Download the all new box top app, shop as you normally would, then simply scan your store receipts to find participating products. The app will automatically credit your school's Box Tops earnings online.
Due to safety and COVID-19, we modified our car line loading and procedures.
- Staff will no longer assist in securing seat belts.
Parents should exit the car line and pull into an existing open parking space to secure safety belts before exiting the parking lot.
- Curbside pick up only.
We will no longer allow students, staff, and parents to walk between vehicles during car line. Students will load the vehicle from the passenger side only.
- All cars must pull to the first open station.
- Parents can no longer exit the vehicle during the car line.
- No cell phones allowed during the car line.
- Car tags should be displayed on the rearview mirror or held up to allows names and family number to be read.
- Please place cars in park when you are at your station.
- Once a student has entered their car, they cannot return to the building for forgotten items. You must park and wait until the car line is over to reenter the building.
If you are unable to follow these safety precautions, you may pick up your students after 3:15 p.m., when car line ends.
If a student forgets to bring lunch, we will provide a lunchable. It will be complimentary for the first three times. After three times, we will charge parents $5 per lunchable.
The following are important reminders to please keep in mind this school year:
- Parents may not bring a lunch or any other forgotten items to school per COVID visitor restrictions.
- Parents and visitors must make an appointment if they need to meet with someone on campus. No drops ins allowed.
- If your child's temperature is 100 or more, they will not be allowed into the school. Please keep them home if they are sick.
- Masks are highly recommended.
Thank you for your understanding!
Please take note, first, second, third, fourth, and fifth grade will now wait at the chapel doors. We will do temperature checks inside the chapel. Parents may escort their child into the chapel and then follow signs to exit after your child's temperature check. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
On Fridays, students may wear jeans and a Friday shirt. Our new shirts have not arrived yet, so students may wear an old Friday shirt with jeans or a Christian t-shirt with jeans. Students may also wear their regular uniforms. Information on new Friday shirts coming soon!
Thanks for choosing to enroll for the 2020–21 year at Redeemer Lutheran School. We know that there are many school options to choose from in our community and we are thankful you have entrusted your child/ren to us. This year may look a little different than in previous years, but we are still determined to make it a good one!